Monday, February 6, 2012

Where do the weekends go?

We had such a lovely weekend.

What did we do, you ask?  Not a thing. Nada. Of course, there was the usual laundry, cooking, cleaning(minimal)...but ya, not a damn thing, and it was fabulous.  I got up on Sunday morning, showered, and put on clean jammies and that's how I stayed until......well, let's see here, it's 10am on Monday morning now.  

My husband even got the kids up and off to school...ha.  I am ...well, feeling guilty.  Must have needed it.

Last night was the Superbowl, and I was able to stay on target with Weight Watchers, except I may have overdone it on BUTTERNUT SQUASH.  I was so full.  

Yes, I am a wild thang.  (sigh)....In years past, I would have "overdone it" on beer, chips, dip, wings, and brownies, but two cups of butternut squash sent me into a food coma.  My weigh in is tomorrow and I will be tickled.  I can tell.  I feel good.

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and my Etsy is BUSY!  Today will be an all-day studio day, followed with some shopping and karate! 

WOOP!

I have 11 orders to complete and mail by 2pm, better move it!  xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment