Thursday, August 5, 2010

A human BE-ing.

I have made an important decision.  Today, I was inspired (again) by my gardens, while watering them, I realized, they don't really need me.  Flowers have been around for millions of years before me, and will be here again, after I have left this earth.  Why?  They're just flowers.  They seek the Light.  They ask for nothing, they have nothing, but they render joy.

I am however, A Human Being.  A person.  With thoughts, emotions, love, pain, desires, wants, needs, and all types of other egotistical things that go along with it. 

So, I am going to concentate alot LESS on being a Human DO-ing...and MORE on being a human BE-ing.  I'm just going to be.  I shan't force anything.  I shall not yearn for more "things".  I will let my flowers grow, and feed them with Light, love, and spirit.   Feels better already.


"When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me.  Speaking words of wisdom: Let it be, let it be.

NAMASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment